Just in time for Halloween, we created a template so you can make your own Tonto-latern! We purchased an orange craft pumpkin from Michaels, transferred the Tonto-latern template to the pumpkin using Glad press-n-seal and a Sharpie. Then cut it out with a Dremel tool. But you can use a real pumpkin and a knife if you wish.
- Download the template. (see below)
- Lay the press-n-seal over the template and trace with Sharpie pen.
- Mold the press-n-seal over the pumpkin.
- With a pen or other firm pointy item trace over the lines to mark the pumpkin with the design.
- Remove the template.
- Cut out the pumpkin design.
- Enjoy your Tonto-latern!